Connect with Us
Achieve your professional goals and resolve communication challenges while working with people from diverse backgrounds
Establish professional relationships based upon common ground, mutual trust and respect
Build strong partnerships that produce results, both internationally and at home
Encourage a more welcoming and productive work environment for all people
Avoid and more effectively resolve cross-cultural conflict
We work directly with a representative of your organization to understand your:
• Specific workplace or team goals and intentions for learning The Bridging Principles™
• Current diversity and communication challenges
• Existing organizational culture and knowledge base regarding cultural diversity
We provide you with a step-by-step proposal and quote for a custom The Bridging Principles™ program that we feel will best meet your unique needs and goals. Your custom program could include our One Day Seminar, our Comprehensive Program, Executive Coaching, or a custom package that draws on unique elements of these services that will create the most positive impact in your organization.
Once a custom program is approved by your organization, we will:
• Work with you to arrange all logistics to ensure a streamlined delivery of the program
• Assign and introduce you to a certified Master Facilitator for The Bridging Principles™ that will best meet your unique needs and will take the lead in delivering your custom solution
• Deliver the agreed upon custom program. Our intention is to meet and exceed your expectations!
Here at The Bridging Principles™, we believe that training programs are the first step in a life-long journey of practice. To facilitate this ongoing journey for your staff, we offer additional follow-up supports as needed to assist organizations to incorporate The Bridging Principles™ long-term into their company culture. These supports include:
• All programs offered by The Bridging Principles™ include the opportunity for participants to join an exclusive online community of practice. This includes additional resources and online support for applying The Bridging Principles™ in their daily life.
• Custom post-program implementation supports are available to help you meet your ongoing organizational needs. This could include coaching services, policy development to create lasting organizational change, conflict mediation services and more.